Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Featured Post

July to August Referral Contest 2016!!

Want Premium Upgrade on Clixsense?? Hello to all of my Referrals, I'm happy to announce that we are having a Referral Contest ...

Friday, March 25, 2016

Looking for Many Standard Advertisements?

This day really amaze me. After one year of being a Clixsense member, it's the first time I've ever seen this 7 standard advertisement which cost $0.01 per ad. Actually being online  a few or straight hours in one day, I also sometimes reach 7 standard ads. It's just wonderful to see that after the time reset you were able to see this.

standard advertisement



Maybe you're thinking that I'm exaggerated.. I think so, well maybe it's because only premium member can receive 4 standard  ads guaranteed. You'll be lucky enough if  you receive another standard advertisement other than that. Besides, advertisements were filtered by the advertiser's choice for whom they want to distribute their ads. Some advertisers want their ads to be viewed by premium members and it's also one of the advantages of being premium aside from bonuses and commissions.

0 on: "Looking for Many Standard Advertisements?"