Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Featured Post

July to August Referral Contest 2016!!

Want Premium Upgrade on Clixsense?? Hello to all of my Referrals, I'm happy to announce that we are having a Referral Contest ...

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

January to February Referral contest

I'm glad to announce that my January to February Referral Click Contest was ended and picked my lucky top Clicker. The lucky winner was no other than..


w8i8n8c8h8

He got 1,417 clicks from December 22, 2015 to February 29, 2016. 
As what I promised. I have upgraded your account to Premium for 1 Year at Clixsense.

This are the screenshots of the upgrade transaction from Clixsense

www. earnmoneyfromspare.blogspot.com

www.earnmoneyfromspare.blogspot.com

Congratulations to you! Goodluck and Godbless!

Congratulations to all of my referrals who participated in the said contest. Stay tune for more updates and future contest.


Happy Earnings to all!




0 on: "January to February Referral contest"