Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Featured Post

July to August Referral Contest 2016!!

Want Premium Upgrade on Clixsense?? Hello to all of my Referrals, I'm happy to announce that we are having a Referral Contest ...

Sunday, July 3, 2016

July to August Referral Contest 2016!!


Want Premium Upgrade on Clixsense??

Hello to all of my Referrals, I'm happy to announce that we are having a Referral Contest once again. It starts from July 1 and ends on August 31, 2016. 



Who can Join the Contest?

  • Only my referrals can join. If you want to join on Clixsense under me, you can Sign up now using this LINK

  • Open to all of my non-premium referrals. This way, we can give chance to others.

Just click all your advertisements everyday. The highest number of ptc advertisements until August 31 will be the winner. The more ads you click, the more chances of winning!



What will be the PRIZE?




1 Year PREMIUM membership on CLIXSENSE worth $17.00



What are the benefits of being a premium member?

The benefits of PREMIUM account were all described HERE


I will announce the winner after reviewing your ptc history. I will notify the winner through his email or social media account like Facebook. It's important that you have email so I can communicate with you specially If you are the winner. I will also post the winner here in my blog with the upgrade transaction screenshots.


If you have questions and other concern, please contact me on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/earnfromspare/


So what are you waiting for? Join now!


Happy earnings!


0 on: "July to August Referral Contest 2016!!"