Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Featured Post

July to August Referral Contest 2016!!

Want Premium Upgrade on Clixsense?? Hello to all of my Referrals, I'm happy to announce that we are having a Referral Contest ...

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Got $1.19 offer from Matomy!

It's been awhile since I tried to complete a download offer from Matomy on Clixsense offer wall. I had tried several game downloads before but it always not credited on my balance. I've seen many case just like mine on the forum and knew I'm not the only one who feel the same. After wasting my time downloading on their useless non-credited games I made myself not to complete an offer there.

But yesterday, as I'm looking for an additional earnings, I can't help but to check out Matomy's list. Actually, in all the offer wall on Clixsense, Matomy has the most number of downloads to offer. That's why I was fall on this because of it's offer availability. I tried to download the Evo Heroes or Evolution Heroes of Eutopia. It was an android game worth $1.19, a very tempting reward so I grab it though I know It will not be credit again, at least I've tried.

The game application requirements was so simple. Just download and open the application, that's it. I have followed the instructions and even played the game. In fairness to the game, it was so addictive! After 1 hour of playing, I open my Clixsense account but as usual, there was no balance credited. The $1.19 was just a joke so I just take it as an entertainment. But, I don't lose hope. I tried to submit a ticket on their wall. I told that I have completed the requirements and I'm willing to attach my screenshots. They reply to my ticket instantly where I replied and attach my screenshots. I also add my email used in downloading and playing the app. Luckily, they reviewed my ticket and it was credited to my account. What a miracle!

Just, in case any of their offer don't instantly credit, just submit a ticket on their offer wall and provide your proof of completion. Enjoy!

0 on: "Got $1.19 offer from Matomy!"