Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Featured Post

July to August Referral Contest 2016!!

Want Premium Upgrade on Clixsense?? Hello to all of my Referrals, I'm happy to announce that we are having a Referral Contest ...

Friday, March 11, 2016

$64.25 in ONE DAY--My Highest Earnings so far!!

I still can not recover, not in pain but in the happiness brought by last January earnings. I also can't believe that I can make this incredible earnings in one day..

www.earnmoneyfromspare.blogspot.com

Actually, I have seen so many advertisement online telling they earned $100, $200, $500 even $1000 a day with nothing to do? It was really unbelievable and with nothing to prove how it really works was a no no. 

Last January 21 and 22 when my Luck visits me and accompanied by my hard work, it helped me to earned at least $100 in just two magical days. This kind of earning was I usually earned every month but sometimes a couple of months if I am busy or just lazy. lol

The task that help me to get this was really tricky. It pays a $0.35 per task and I thought that it was a survey task. Usually Survey type of task was high paying and only one task per job id so there was no next after that. You are also on work mode instantly because it's like a survey. But after completing the first task I was able to do another and again. It makes my heart beat fast as this kind task was rare and once in a blue moon to appear! 

www.earnfromspare.blogspot.com


I have completed 229 task even it state that it has 400 available task. The funny thing about this task was at first it doesn't decrease it's number even I have completed some of it so I thought it was infinite. I sacrificed my sleep just to make sure I will get the most numbers of this task.. I sleep for about 4 hours and fight again. lol 


It was regretful that I missed 1 task just to make it exactly 300 but I think it was really enough. I'm not too greedy, I just can't believe I can achieve this kind of earnings until now it was March. It's like I'm still drunk and have a hang over with this. lol

I was very thankful to Clixsense and Crowdflower in making this great things possible. I also my wife being supportive that she doesn't force me to sleep in between those two magical days. As a reward for her I have ordered online on a known fastfood and for sure there must be an exchange for her support. lol

Interested to join with Clixsense? Just register using my link http://csl.ink/C8B

or

go to this link for more info--> Earn Money with Clixsense


Good Luck and Happy Tasking!

0 on: "$64.25 in ONE DAY--My Highest Earnings so far!!"