Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Featured Post

July to August Referral Contest 2016!!

Want Premium Upgrade on Clixsense?? Hello to all of my Referrals, I'm happy to announce that we are having a Referral Contest ...

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Blocked from taking Surveys on Your Surveys?

If you are one of those member who feel the same like me, then welcome to the block club. Your Survey is one of the Daily Survey Router you can find on the Clixsense Survey page that pays $0.80 for every survey completed. It was repeatable unlimited times so hunt from time to time as many as you can. Since surveys has qualifications to meet, for me every surveys seems like gold. I'm from a country that receive less surveys unlike USA which has more invites and survey opportunities.



Every time I receive survey invites through notification, it was the time to stop what I'm doing. My hearts always beat fast just like what I feel every time I submit my task that I'm not confident with my answer. I've experience some of the survey problems that other members posted on the forum. I encountered so many disqualified surveys even on the first click. The feeling like a time bomb that any time will explode every time a survey disqualify me when it's almost done and you can see only 1 to 2 questions left.

On my experience on YourSurveys was different. Before, I never got a chance to hunt for available survey here. I tried many times but no fortune coming my way. Then one day, I check if there's available and what I saw was really frustrating. A message that I was blocked from taking survey somehow make me laugh. I have not completed a survey, not even one and now they blocking me? They tell a generic message of some reasons why I was blocked. I'm confident and sure I don't violate their rules so I filed a ticket from them explaining my side.


If you encounter this problem, you don't need to file on Clixsense for they will tell you to file on the Survey provider where you got trouble. Just click on YourSurveys again and find the link to file a ticket. I tell them that they can monitor my previous survey ( I dont have any survey completed on that moment ). They said it was 3-5 but it took only 3 days and I was able to hunt for survey again. Afterwards, lucky that I got my first survey. They blocked me again for the second time. I just file again to prove that maybe its just an error and they unblocked me. I hope It help! Good day!

5 on: "Blocked from taking Surveys on Your Surveys?"
  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They blocked me too.I that it is there way if not having to pay so many people

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess so.. Thanks for leaving your comment.

      Delete
  3. I haven't done any but was shocked to find this out yesterday you are blocked from taking surveys this is racism

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god. Everything is racism. Get a new excuse.

    ReplyDelete