Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Featured Post

July to August Referral Contest 2016!!

Want Premium Upgrade on Clixsense?? Hello to all of my Referrals, I'm happy to announce that we are having a Referral Contest ...

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Bonus from Doing Task?

Yesterday I received an email telling that I've just got received a $5.00 bonus from Clixsense. 



Well, If you are active on tasking, you know what I am talking about. Yes, it's the Task Bonus and it was a $5 bonus given by Clixsense for every $50 you get from Tasking. It was automatically added to your balance. Until now I can't imagine that I earned $90 bonus for it was my 18th task bonus. It was another reason to thank Crowdflower from giving more jobs with higher pay in the past few days and of course Clixsense for creating such a wonderful program!

0 on: "Bonus from Doing Task?"