Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Featured Post

July to August Referral Contest 2016!!

Want Premium Upgrade on Clixsense?? Hello to all of my Referrals, I'm happy to announce that we are having a Referral Contest ...

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Catch a Small Fish from the Grid

It's been months, I don't know when was the last time I won from the squares of money on Clixgrid. Finally I got a $0.10 win from the grid today, a little fish but it's better to have than never! Last time I only won 5 extra chances and it's like history. At least I've got one on this month, better luck next time.






I won on my second click and it's awesome. The key to win on Clixgrid was in your hands so If you did not click on square, the chances you will not win. Just try and try until you win!



Happy clicking!


0 on: "Catch a Small Fish from the Grid"