Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Featured Post

July to August Referral Contest 2016!!

Want Premium Upgrade on Clixsense?? Hello to all of my Referrals, I'm happy to announce that we are having a Referral Contest ...

Monday, November 30, 2015

October - November Referral Task Contest

I'm happy to announce the Winner of my Referral Task Contest, no other than



arki22

Congratulations for being my Top Tasker from the month of October to November. I have upgraded your account to 1 Year Premium as your prize!

Benefits of being Premium Accounts are describe here --> Premium Account



These are the screenshot transactions:

www.earnmoneyfromspare.blogspot.com



www.earnmoneyfromspare.blogspot.com

I upgrade my referrals depending on their activity and performance. I also upgrade when I have contest as a prize.


STAY Tune for my next Contest!
Congrats and Godbless!


Want to join as my Referral?

Just go to this link and Register --> CLICK HERE

or

Go to this page for more info --> REGISTER Here

0 on: "October - November Referral Task Contest"