Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Featured Post

July to August Referral Contest 2016!!

Want Premium Upgrade on Clixsense?? Hello to all of my Referrals, I'm happy to announce that we are having a Referral Contest ...

Thursday, November 19, 2015

My Own Success Story

It's been a while since I register from Clixsense last year and I'm happy to see my recent statistics and earnings. Crowdflower has the major role to increase my earnings from doing simple to complicated tasks. In my first week as a beginner was frustrating. I only earn cents from radio loyalty which I have to wait for two hours to credit. I always hunt for survey but no luck. I tried also to complete offers, download some application and earn much better than doing nothing but viewing ads. I almost gave up and thought If that was always the scenario It's better to quit until I found the members forum, where I gather information and knew that I'm not the only one who feel the pain waiting in vain.


I've learned so many things from the other members and read their success stories. It makes me think that If others can do then why can't I? Since I am here then why I don't continue? I start doing tasks from Crowdflower as what the members tell that it was a significant factor to increase your earnings. That's the time when there's more level 0 task you can start. I also start receiving survey invites from updating my Survey Profiles and keep on checking if there's available. Luckily by chance and pushing my self to work hard I'm able to upgrade to premium in 3 weeks using my earnings. Glad that Clixsense has cheaper upgrade that was bang for the buck and I have no regrets.


Last September was when my premium account expired and I've renewed for another one year premium membership. Taking some time to read and knowing what more you can do could help you achieve your goals. Milo's, 'Great things start from small beginnings' was really true. I never thought that there's money online as long as you are dedicated on your work. I'm happy that I can help my wife in our expenses even working at home, share my earnings to buy some appliance like Smart TV and Laptop for my daily tasks without guilty feelings from spending. I do not tell this just for promotion, I really want to share to inspire others and their online world would be more meaningful!

I'm very thankful that Clixsense and Crowdflower gave me a chance to write my own Success Story.

0 on: "My Own Success Story"