Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Featured Post

July to August Referral Contest 2016!!

Want Premium Upgrade on Clixsense?? Hello to all of my Referrals, I'm happy to announce that we are having a Referral Contest ...

Monday, November 16, 2015

My Previous Daily Earnings

These are sample of my Daily Activities before. I hope I inspire you more..





Feb. 26, 2015






Mar. 25, 2015






Jun. 18, 2015


I regret for not completing the checklist 3 consecutive days, that's why I got only 14% Bonus. $1.57 Bonus was not bad at all. Considering it was just my Bonus :)





Aug. 13,2015




Sept. 9,2015


I just wonder why every  time I got bigger earnings is when I have not completed my 2 consecutive days to complete my checklist. What a coincidence, but I'm really happy. Thanks Clixsense!


0 on: "My Previous Daily Earnings"