Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Featured Post

July to August Referral Contest 2016!!

Want Premium Upgrade on Clixsense?? Hello to all of my Referrals, I'm happy to announce that we are having a Referral Contest ...

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Another $36.47 Clixsense Payment!

Got my cashout from Clixsense today. In fairness with Clixsense they seem to improve their cashout process after some several changes in the past few months. I was able to accept the fact that I have to wait for at least 1 week to cashout and received my payment, but it doesn't really matter. As long as it will came to my paypal with the right amount, the waiting still worth.

clixsense payment proof


I made this cashout last July 3 and in just 5 days, it was already paid and that's great. Sadly, I'm not able to reach my monthly target as I do not do more task. At least I manage to make even if it's small. Happy to earn dollars while at home with this legit site. Better luck next time. :)

0 on: "Another $36.47 Clixsense Payment!"