Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Featured Post

July to August Referral Contest 2016!!

Want Premium Upgrade on Clixsense?? Hello to all of my Referrals, I'm happy to announce that we are having a Referral Contest ...

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Correction Page was Gone

Recently, as I do task and got expelled many times, I just observed that the correction page was gone. I'm not sure if it was only me not seeing that page but if it was really gone then it means you can not see what's your mistake. You can not determine if it's unfair correction or not. So, you can not defend your side if you think the correction was not in you.

On the other hand, aside from having an option to depend your answer from getting an unfair correction, you will see also the correct answer from your mistake so you can have an idea just in case you encounter that question again since questions are being repeated on some jobs. I hope the correction page will appear again in the future.

0 on: "Correction Page was Gone"